Saturday, March 12, 2011

Czarna Przemsza River


     

Czarna Przemsza

is a small river in south Poland, near to Katowice. Today I'm describing the part of river from Przeczyce Lake, to Będzin City. I'm frequent guest on this spot. In summer you can catch beautiful brown trout or big grayling. But in winter months I try to find one of hard fighting rainbows.

     When I'm flyfishing I use nymph, like Mayfly nymph, Peacock nymph, Woven polish nymph or Pheasant tail. Also gut choice for rainbows would be big streamer like Wooly buger or Orange, White marabou. My favourite spinning lures are small crankbaits, like salmo hornet. Mostly in natural colors. Also good is small jig or spinner mepps aglia #2.

      If you are intrested more information about Czarna Przemsza ask me using comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment