Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nice sale!

I'm always looking for some sales or discounts when I want to buy something more expensive. Regular prices are for regular people :) It's good to know that you can buy things cheaper when the season for them is ending. For example the end of winter is great time to buy jackets or winter boots. While looking for some good occasions i found an awesome sale in Outwood Sports!

There is 30 pages of discounted product, but i foud there some very good choices i want to share with you. First of all I've put my attention on Columbia Power Terrain Mens Jacket in a great price! 
$30 is a good discout for a good waterproof breathable jacket, with futures like:
  • Fully seam sealed.
  • 2-way comfort stretch.
  • Panoramic hood.
  • Vented.
  • Waterproof zip-closed pockets.
The second good opportunity is Columbia Silver Ridge Mens Softshell 
I love softshell clothes! They are light, good looking, waterproof and breathable. My last softshell jacket seems to need a replacement already - that is why a seriously consider buying this one. I think I will be able to write a short review soon! :)

Fishing jacket
 
I like Columbia clothes a lot! I'm already waiting for late summer shirt sale. Great clothes for reasonable prices. Try if you didn't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment